Account Executive (AE), Racepoint Group, Washington, DC
AEs at Racepoint Group are responsible for working closely with Account Supervisors and Account Directors to help oversee the day-to-day operations of client programs with a primary focus on media relations. They collaborate with Assistant Account Executives and Senior Account Executives to execute the deliverables and tactics as specified with in client programs. The AE possesses an in-depth understanding of the client’s business and industry and knows how to translate that knowledge into solid PR counsel.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree plus 2-4 years of public relations, public affairs, advocacy or communications experience
• Ability to create and deliver sound communications counsel in client settings
• Demonstrated social media expertise
• Proven management skills. Strong team management experience
• Strong problem-solving, collaboration-building, analytical and budget-management skills
• Experience working on a variety of legislative and regulatory affairs, grassroots and issues-management campaigns
• Strong presentation skills
• Hill and/or political campaign experience a plus
• Mastery and use of standard office technologies such as MS-Office, Internet and online services, PowerPoint, Media Map, Factiva News Retrieval, etc. required
About this company: Racepoint Group is a global full-service communications agency.
Contact: Lauren Fisher
HR Intern| Racepoint Group
D | 617-624-4119