Job Title: Digital Sales Intern
Reports to: Digital Sales Coordinator
Duration: Spring Semester
As part of the digital advertising sales team, the Digital Sales Intern is responsible for assisting the Digital Sales Coordinator in fulfilling sold advertising campaigns, managing and maintaining data reports, as well as providing administrative support to the Digital Sales Coordinator and Director of Digital Sales.
Sold advertising campaigns could include a mix of digital, print, radio, TV, mobile, and other media
placements on both UPtv and third-party partner sites and publications.
Accurate data entry of campaign result information, collecting data and materials needed for sales lead
generation, and a variety tasks and projects related to advertising sales support and fulfillment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist the Digital Sales Coordinator with assuring fulfillment of ad campaigns
• Entering statistical data and completing reports for analysis
• Research competitive data from comparative sites
• Assist in sales-related research to facilitate in lead generation
• Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple and often-changing priorities
• Proactive vs. reactive thinker who consistently looks for ways to improve methods and systems in order
to achieve department goals
• Able to present data/information/reports in a clear and concise way
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
• Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, and Powerpoint.
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com