Prudential Fox and Roach, REALTORS® is seeking a Communications
Specialist to assist a high-ranking executive of the company with a
variety of communications. The role of the Communications Specialist is
to write and distribute a wide range of communications to management,
leadership and sales agents.
- Create and maintain a communications calendar
- Database update regularly
- Drip marketing biweekly
- Welcoming and transitioning of new hires
- Personal response letters/emails
- Set up system for automatic birthday/anniversary (with company)
- Web-based monthly message from the President
- Flyers on market trends for agents use
- Communications to management
- Creating a Facebook & Linked-In presence
- Bachelors degree or related degree; at least two years of related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
experience. Must have excellent writing, grammar, and
proofreading/editing skills .
- Computer experience with MS Word, MS Excel, Email, Power Point,
Web-based applications and the ability to learn new software.
- Must have excellent follow-up skills and excellent communications
skills both written and verbal.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, able to prioritize, reliable, and
able to multi-task.
Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors® is an independently owned and operated
member of the BRER Affiliates LLC.
Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors® is the nations 5th largest provider of
home services in the United States, and the nations largest operating in
a single market. The company serves Pennsylvania, New Jersey and
Delaware. Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors® has over 57 offices, 1000
employees, and more than 3,700 real estate agents.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and
benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, accidental
death & dismemberment, short term & long term disability, and 401(k), as
well as a generous vacation policy.
Contact: Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover
letter to: publicrelations@prufoxroach.