This is an exceptional opportunity to create and maintain a high-impact online presence, including the development and content management of the College of Health Professional and Social Work (CHPSW) website at Temple University. You will also implement CPSW's social media strategy and online marketing initiatives. Primary responsibilities will include:
* Leading the development of CHPW's website and presence on key social media channels, including developing its editorial strategy.
* Producing written and visual content, and managing the production of content from numerous contributors throughout the College.
* Developing and managing partnerships with internal groups and academic units across the College to ensure that CHPSW is communicating effectively through all digital channels.
* Leading ongoing review of information architecture and website functionality and ensuring that content is optimized for search engine rankings; increasing engagement through social media channels by implementing social media strategy.
* Monitoring key engagement metrics and optimizing content development; managing online identity across various social media platforms including, but limited to, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
* Developing and implementing targeted online marketing campaigns to support the College's key strategic priorities and variety of College, School and Departmental marketing and communication efforts.
Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing, or other related discipline and at least 2 years related experience. Basic Adobe Photoshop skills, excellent writing and editing skills across multiple platforms, and a track record of innovation and improving market position through skilled search engine marketing and optimization (SEM/SEO) are essential. Strong experience and knowledge of universities or healthcare organizations preferred.
Knowledge and experience in the following is required:
* Managing content development and production for high-traffic websites.
* Creating online marketing and social media campaigns, and developing strategies to drive website traffic.
* Writing and editing for the Web, including websites, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets.
* Internet technologies, including content management, Web analytics, search engine marketing, email marketing, website usability, social media, etc. In particular, understands how to analyze data, create high-value reporting, and optimize results based on data.
* Online marketing principles and online strategy, including social media, mobile media, digital campaigns, and content distribution.
* HTML, CSS, XML (RSS), and experience with popular content management systems (Drupal, Contribute, Dreamweaver).
* Information architecture, interactive design principles, and Web usability.
To apply for this position and view other Temple opportunities, please visit our website at www.temple, and click on Careers at Temple. Please reference TU-16151.
Temple University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to cultural diversity.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/