Friends of the National Zoo (FONZ), a nonprofit member organization dedicated to supporting the conservation, education, research, animal care, and sustainability mission of the Smithsonian’s National Zoological Park, is seeking an Online Marketing Manager to lead the research, planning, execution and assessment of online marketing campaigns.
• Leverage social media platforms to increase membership, maximize event participation, promote partnerships and sponsorships, and increase park visitation.
• Conduct formative research to guide and inform marketing initiatives.
• Develop online marketing strategies, campaign plans, and tactics.
• Lead the execution of online marketing initiatives.
• Conduct assessments and reporting on the effectiveness and efficiency of online marketing initiatives.
• Present research findings, plan and campaign outcomes to internal and external audiences.
• Work in multiple social media platforms, content management systems, and CRM software.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree required with a concentration in Communications, Public Relations, Writing, Advertising, Marketing, Business or related field. 5 years experience in online marketing, social media engagement, and fundraising.
• Work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Be detail oriented and deadline driven
• Be creative and enjoy problem solving
• Be comfortable developing, championing, and testing new ideas
As an equal opportunity employer, FONZ values workplace diversity. Apply athttp://www.hiretrue.com/