Troutman Sanders is looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our Public Relations and Communications team. The intern will receive hands-on training on the operation of the firm's Website (www.troutmansanders.com) and Social Networking initiatives.
The intern will work closely with and under the supervision of members of the Public Relations and Communications department. This is an unpaid position. Only applicants who are eligible for college credit will be considered.
• Learn how to edit website pages to update content, photographs, etc.
• Learn how to use the latest software to engage on the firm’s social media platforms.
• Assist in research on social media trends.
• Familiarity with Social Media
• Willingness to learn HTML
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
If interested in applying for this opportunity, please click “apply online” at the end of this page. EOE