Social Media Intern at Jimmyjane in CA
Jimmyjane -- www.jimmyjane.com
We are a high-concept, high-visibility, sex product design firm, whose products are sold through a variety of distribution channels -- from e-commerce to luxury and sex-positive retailers.
We've recently appeared everywhere from Vogue, W, Elle, Allure to GQ, Chelsea Lately and Daily Candy. We have tremendous ambitions, fantastic momentum and phenomenal contributors. We offer a highly demanding work environment populated by talented individuals with high expectations for themselves and strong support of one another.
The Marketing/PR Intern will work with the Marketing and PR teams to learn about our Winter/Spring 2012 campaigns. This is a great opportunity for someone with a an interest in gaining hands-on experience in PR, Media Relations, online community building and market research. Responsibilities include:
Interns will gain skills, learning's & education In:
- Strategy & Planning for Facebook, Twitter and other social media efforts
- Research -- specifically of blogs for PR and social media outreach
- Press Event Planning
- Press Sends and follow-up
- Research Annual Award Competitions relevant to the brand
- Additional research and organization projects
- Market & Strategy Research
Intern will be supervised by the PR and Social Media Manager.
Please note that this position is unpaid and for students only. We are a small company, so rest assured you will receive a lot of real, valuable experience.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Interest in learning Marketing and/or Business
- Interest in both Design and Social Media
- Comfortable with the sex-positive nature of the Jimmyjane brand/product line
To be considered for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter in Word or PDF format. We look forward to hearing from you.
This is an unpaid internship and does not garuntee a postion at the end of the internship terms.