Riviera Broadcast Group
X103.9, Phoenix - Promotions Director
Position requires a highly organized, driven individual fully immersed in the lifestyle of modern rock radio listeners. Ideal candidate must be able to meet deadlines, be solution-oriented and have excellent written/verbal communication skills. Must be able to take direction, build rapport between multiple departments and with clients.
• Protect the brand. This includes protecting the station “image” both in concepts of promotions and execution on the street (PA’s appearance, demeanor, etc.) Brand and its defining factors are maintained by Program Director
• Maintain station collateral in both quantity and appearance. This includes keeping stocks of station branded items and maintaining station vans, banners, inflatable, etc.
• Create innovative and solution-driven proposals to meet or exceed Sales/Client expectations via close communication with Programming and Sales
• Protect and maintain station promotional inventory in accordance with directives from Programming
• Schedule and maintain records for station giveaways/promotions (via Vibes and Path)
• Communicate all up-coming promotions, events, etc. with the appropriate departments to assure smooth execution across all platforms of the brand (imagery, web, social networking, etc.) within deadlines/dates specified
• Maintain department budget
• Coordinate intern recruitment and training program
• Write and distribute station(s) press releases.
Core Competencies Required
• Maintains Order and Accuracy
• Builds Collaboration
• Builds Customer Loyalty
• Communicates Articulately
• Demonstrates Flexibility/Resilience
• Maintains Endurance
• Takes Direction
• Strives for Results
Education: Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent experience.
Related Work Experience: Minimum 3 years of radio promotions experience.
Contact: Send Resume
Mail: 4745 N 7th St, Suite 410, Phoenix, AZ 85014