Public Relations and Social Media Coordinator
St. Vincent de Paul
Scope of Position: Responsible for planning, implementing, and managing SVDP’s overall marketing and public relations efforts, including gathering and disseminating SVDP’s news and events, developing and implementing seasonal marketing strategies including paid advertising, and enhancing and sustaining web-based and other digital communications.
1) Work closely with Director of Development to develop and execute SVDP’s communications plan and translate it into tactical plans across all platforms, including the internet, media relations, SVDP website, print publications, advertising, digital marketing and social media.
2) Oversee team in the vision and redesign of SVDP’s website.
3) Produce SVDPs quarterly newsletter and event-related publicity and advertising.
4) Develop e-mail communication and social media with various audiences to publicize news and events.
5) Work with template designs to produce invitations, flyers, and mailers
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree. 2-4 years experience. This is a hands-on position that requires extensive knowledge of current new media products and their uses as well as ease in public communication and a passion for SVDP’s mission.
Travel by automobile is required frequently.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Email Address: jrack@SVDPcincinnati.org