The Arby’s Foundation
The Arby’s Foundation
REPORTS TO: Executive Director, The Arby’s Foundation
ABOUT THE ARBY’S FOUNDATION: The Arby’s Foundation, whose mission is to end childhood hunger in America, is the charitable arm of Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. In 2011, the Arby’s Foundation launched a bold new movement to educate, mobilize and empower Americans with the knowledge and resources needed to ensure food security for every single child. With more than 16.7 million U.S. children—more than 1 in 5—facing hunger daily, the Arby’s Foundation has devoted its resources to providing education and access to wholesome food choices for children across the country. The Arby’s Foundation is a registered 501 (c) (3) organization headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. To learn more, visitwww.arbysfoundation.org.
ABOUT THE POSITION: The Communications Supervisor is primarily responsible for developing and managing all marketing and communications tasks for the Foundation. The Communications Supervisor reports to the Executive Director and supports all other team members' communications needs, as well as assist with events and leadership presentations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute annual marketing and communications plans for internal and external audiences
- Develop and support multi-faceted communications tactics both online and offline that engage target audiences with information about the Foundation and its primary mission to end childhood hunger in America
- Work with Arby’s Brand marketing team to identify, coordinate and execute messaging opportunities
- Develop and implement public relations plan and subsequent tools including media list, press releases and calendar of media opportunities
- Develop and execute public relations plan for Hungry for Happiness Tour including local releases for all 30 stops
- Work with national cause partner to identify strategic media opportunities for partnership
- Manage Foundation’s digital and social media assets
- Develop Foundation materials in conjunction with Brand for use in restaurants
- Assist Executive Director in development of presentations and scripts for internal meetings, special engagements and Board of Trustees meetings
Employee Giving Program
- Manage Employee Giving Program by developing and executing communications leveraging all internal corporate communications assets
- Bachelor’s degree with three-five years of experience in communications, marketing or related field; non-profit experience preferable
- Excellent writing, editing and communications skills
- Proven to be a results-oriented team player who works effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should send their resume tokverdecchia@arbysfoundation.