Thursday, January 17, 2013
Public Relations Intern, Neff and Associates, Inc., Philadelphia, PA
Public Relations Intern needed at an award-winning, rapidly growing full-service Advertising & Public Relations Agency.
There is no typical day at our agency – were looking for creative, fun people who can roll with the punches. Our Interns must be friendly, have great telephone skills, be outgoing, love getting their hands dirty, and be willing to turn on a dime and do a range of client work.
Interns should have basic office and communication skills, including, but not limited to the following:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Exemplary telephone manners
- Basic knowledge of office equipment + protocol
- Some social media experience
- Public Relations: Willing to pitch w/grasp of PR/AP Style basics.
- Advertising: Detail-oriented and creative with good copy editing skills.
We are a passionate, high-energy group of diverse personalities; Willingness to learn, grow, work – and have fun doing it – goes a long way in our office. We rely heavily on our interns and provide great hands on experience.
$20/day travel stipend
Contact: Send resume + brief cover letter + three writing samples (class work OK) + dates/times of availability to: Kylie Flett, Neff Associates, 15 S. 3rd Street, 4th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by N Tindall at 11:39 AM