America’s favorite channel for uplifting music and entertainment, featuring music and inspiring stories the whole family will enjoy. GMC can be seen in over 51 million homes on various cable systems around the country, as well as DISH Network on channel 188, DIRECTV on channel 338 and Verizon FiOS on channel 224. gmc exists to inspire souls to be better and to entertain, inspire, and uplift its audience.
Our office is Marta (public transport) accessible. Our intern program is year-round and is only open to sophomores, juniors or seniors. While our internships are not paid, we can confidently say that our interns are “paid” with great, hands-on experience. For more information about gmc, visit: www.watchgmctv.com or simply turn on your TV!
- Creative Services (Graphic Design / Network Promotion)
- Public Relations
- Digital Media
- Must be hungry and eager to learn
- Possess leadership potential
- Strong computer skills a must
- Interest in entertainment industry; passion for music and business
- Good oral & written presentation skills
- Ability to work on a team
- Organized and have the ability to manage multiple projects
- Must be resourceful and be capable of strategic thinking
While we ask our interns to work a minimum of 15-20 hours a week, we are very flexible with how those hours get accomplished each week; our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30am – 5:30pm.
Send resume to: Internships@gmctv.tv