*Manager, Publicity – Caesars Interactive Entertainment*
Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc (CIE) is a subsidiary of Caesars
Entertainment Corporation (CEC) and is the world’s leading interactive
casino gaming company with the largest base of casino game customers on
Facebook and mobile platforms. Ownership of the World Series of Poker has
positioned us well to capitalize on the future regulation of online poker
in the US, and other jurisdictions. Through the acquisition of Playtika
in 2011, we have launched the most successful casino style game on Facebook
and the Apple App Store, called *Slotomania*. The World Series of Poker
(WSOP) was founded in 1970 and is the largest, richest and most prestigious
gaming event in the world. For 41 years, the WSOP has awarded over $1.2
billion in prize money.
*Location:* Caesars Entertainment Corporate Office - Las Vegas, Nevada
The Publicity Manager will work closely with all levels of management,
across all businesses, to plan, integrate and manage effective
communications strategies to drive consistent messaging for our customers,
investors and employees.
Drive sustainable revenue growth for our business units by positively
broadening our brand awareness and by placing media stories for our growing
portfolio of assets.
Serve as one of the company’s key media (both print and electronic)
spokespersons to deliver compelling and timely messages, utilizing all
Develop meaningful, dependable relationships with media in all types of
publications, ensuring that CIE’s position on issues is reflected favorably.
Through superior relationships with key media, is responsible for building,
executing and leveraging creative communications plans to deliver targeted
messages to key consumers through compelling media relations tactics
*KEY JOB FUNCTIONS*:
· Develop and execute media relations strategies and plans that
creatively drive overall brand messages surrounding category, product and
· Foster and cultivate relationships with key media (print, online
and broadcast). Identify and execute creative newsworthy opportunities;
leverage unplanned events; inspire media to cover CIE communities and
products; respond effectively to media inquiries.
· Serve as media spokesperson and prepare other CIE personnel for
interviews as necessary..Provide and contribute strategic vision for
· Contribute regularly to management discussions and planning about
brand development and marketing communications..Develop, execute and direct
a strategic media plan to favorably position CIE in the media.
· Establish and enhance relationships with key print and electronic
media in order to develop meaningful, dependable relationships ensuring
that CIE’s position on issues is reflected.
*EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: *
A Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, PR/Communications, Marketing or a
related field is required**
· A great pitcher. Someone who enjoys and loves the challenge of
formulating, delivering and successfully selling a story to legitimate and
popular media outlets. Someone who lives and breathes “the pitch”
· A great rolodex. Strong media contacts in the tech, social,
gaming, business and female-focused outlets.
· Strategic, creative, purposeful business thinking, maintaining a
strong focus on execution while managing multiple issues and projects.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills, a “media
presence” with the ability to communicate to external audiences in a clear,
timely and effective manner.
· Excellent problem solving ability and decision-making judgment.
· A strong sense of urgency, a high degree of initiative and the
ability to work independently.
· Excellent influence management skills in order to lead, set or
change direction and implement effective external communications programs.
· A high level of professional integrity and confidentiality and the
ability to handle sensitive issues and situations with poise and emotional
· The ability to work comfortably in a highly dynamic, fast-paced
corporate environment where a high degree of flexibility is required.
· Excellent computer skills and the ability to use technology to
ensure consistent and constant communications.
· Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in
all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
As part of Caesars Entertainment’s employment process, finalist candidates
will be required to complete a background check, prior to an offer being
extended. These background checks include:
• Prior Employment Verification
• Education Verification
• Social Security Trace
• Criminal Background Check
• Drug Screen
• Motor Vehicles Records (where required for position)
Caesars Entertainment Supports Workforce Diversity
Caesars Entertainment Corporation is the world's largest casino
entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 70
years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new resorts, expansions
and acquisitions, and now operates casinos on four continents. The
company's resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and
Horseshoe® brand names. Caesars also owns the World Series of Poker® and
the London Clubs International family of casinos. Caesars Entertainment is
focused on building loyalty and value with its guests through a unique
combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution,
operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars is committed to
environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognizes the
importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.
For addition information regarding please visit: www.caesars.com
Corporate Executive Recruiter