The Allstate Corporation is the nation’s largest publicly held personal
lines insurer. A Fortune 100 company, with $131 billion in total assets,
Allstate sells 13 major lines of insurance, including auto, property,
life and commercial. Allstate also offers retirement and investment
products and banking services. Allstate is widely known through the
"You're In Good Hands With Allstate®" slogan. Allstate was founded in
1931 and became a publicly traded company in 1993.
Corporate Relations Consultant-CR Enterprise Communication Team.
Allstate is seeking an individual who has expertise in electronic
communications and internal communications.
This position reports to the Enterprise Communication Manager
responsible for internal social media and corporate culture. The team is
responsible for creating and coordinating companywide internal
communications and leveraging online and interactive communication tools
to help drive engagement and alignment behind the company’s shared
vision and strategic priorities.
The team drives employee engagement through a broad array of existing
communication vehicles, including the employee intranet, internal news
portal, employee social networking site, digital signs and leadership
communication tools. The team partners with department colleagues,
subject matter experts and leaders to leverage appropriate vehicles to
ensure effectiveness of communication strategies.
This individual will be responsible for:
• Supporting enterprise communication content, strategy, planning and
• Supporting and promoting the use of Allstate’s internal social
• Assisting with the creation, conception, and presentation of social
media strategies and campaigns.
• Managing key internal social media content.
• Moderating user generated content and escalating any issues to the
appropriate client teams. Providing social media counsel to department
and business unit communication leads.
• Establishing new and maintaining existing internal social media
relationships by proactively engaging in discussions surrounding
content, products, volunteerism and brand.
• Tracking communication effectiveness and helping to maintain team
metrics and promote growth.
• Recommending and applying relevant social media techniques, processes
and tools to improve overall results and efficiency.
• Using creative means to drive strong engagement and organic growth of
all social media tools.
• Working closely with platform vendor and technology team to ensure we
optimize tools’ effectiveness for maximum impact/results.
The successful candidate will have a bachelor's degree with 1-3 years of
internal communication and electronic communication experience.
Candidates will demonstrate the following personal and professional
• Strong communication skills (oral and written)
• Strong technical aptitude, including advanced experience with
Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and Adobe
• Web/electronic and multimedia communications knowledge Excellent
• Ability to manage time and work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Self-starter, able to work with minimum supervision
• Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Ability to analyze and integrate client needs into an effective
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Compensation & Benefits
• Competitive benefits and compensation package.
How To Apply
Please apply directly to the Allstate website: