Zizzo Group Marketing + PR + New Media (ZGM+PR+NM) is the region’s most fearless, results-driven, integrated marketing agency. The agency provides counsel to a wide range of regional and national business-to-business and consumer clients, creating programs that drive business and provide measureable results. ZGM+PR+NM specializes in strategic marketing, advertising, public relations, media planning and buying, branding, research, online and social media, creative services and health care marketing.
A Future 50 Company and a top-10 Milwaukee-area advertising agency, ZGM+PR+NM works with many leading brands, including Alliance Federated Energy, Aurora Health Care, Cox Communications, Fifth Third Bank, The Frontier Airlines Center, Grant Thornton LLP, Hearst Corporation, Journal Communications, Kaiser Permanente Colorado, Marquette University, McDonald’s Corporation, Media General, The Milwaukee Brewers, Mount Auburn Hospital, Northwestern Mutual Financial Network, Tribune Company and U.S. Cellular. ZGM+PR+NM has been recognized as one of Milwaukee’s “Best Places to Work” by Milwaukee Magazine. For more information, visitwww.zizzogroup.com.
- Current enrollment in a college degree program (juniors and seniors preferred) or recent graduate with a degree in public relations, journalism, English or communications public relations (or relevant subject)
- Solid written, oral and interpersonal communication skills; knowledge of AP writing style
- Project management capabilities including organizational and prioritization skills to balance multiple projects and demands
- A self-starter and a team player
- Professional appearance and manner
- Experienced user of social media applications, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; Adobe Acrobat
For more info on the internship, go here: