PR Account Executive, Vantage Communications, San Francisco, CA
We are looking for an Account Executive with previous PR agency experience for our San Francisco office. The primary role of the Account Executive is client retention through consistent, high-impact results.
Activities will vary from account to account, but for the most part, the AE will be the one to organize each account, ensuring that deadlines are being met for clients.
Because the AE is responsible for writing all first drafts of press
releases, pitches and other written material, their writing should be
crisp and free of grammatical errors. The AE is also responsible for a
large portion of the media/analyst pitching efforts and should know who
the major players are in the media space and be able to get clients
consistent coverage. Aside from pitching, the AEs should take time to
get to know their key media through regular conversation, coffee, etc.
and be personally active in social media platforms.
• Write all first drafts of press releases, pitches and other written
• Actively participate in media/analyst pitching efforts.
• Work with Business Development team on list research.
• Update media lists in Cision on a monthly basis.
• Responsible for the development and growth of the Account Coordinators
and Interns who work directly under them.
• At least 1 year of PR agency experience required.
• Creative writing and pitching experience required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Experience in tech, especially green tech, preferred.
• Avid social media user.
• Solid computer skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, or
a related field preferred.
• Experience with Cision a plus.
Vantage Communications is a Public Relations firm with offices in San
Francisco, Orlando, New York, and Washington, D.C. For over 20 years, we
have successfully built brand recognition and strategic relationships
for our clients in the Technology industry.
Why You Should Join Our Team:
At Vantage Communications, we take great pride in our team members. Our
people are the biggest reason for our years of success. We take great
pride in the fact that many of our senior people started with us as
interns and account coordinators. We strongly believe in training and
providing our team members the opportunity to learn and grow.
If you're looking for a creative team environment and have the drive and
passion that we deliver to our clients, then Vantage Communications may
be the place for you. We are looking for team members who have tenacity,
high-energy, experience and a passion for public relations.
Vantage Communications offers a progressive working environment with
talented, creative and driven teammates. We not only accept, but we
encourage input from all of our people. We enable all of our team
members to make a difference with their great ideas. We also reward
great work daily.
• Competitive Salaries
• Performance Bonuses
• Profit Sharing
• 401K Program
• Generous Vacation Plan
• Summer Fridays
• Healthcare Benefits
• Regular Team Retreats
• Parking/Commuting Benefit
• Paid Charity/Volunteer Days
For more details and to apply via Hoojobs, visit: