We are expanding our award-winning public relations team, and we're looking for a sharp, enthusiastic, hard working public relations intern who will be an integral part of the team.
This internship is atypical in that it encourages you to speak up, share ideas and develop your core skills across the board from writing to research to ______________ (fill in the blank--it is up to you, anything is attainable with hard work, just prove yourself).
* Daily coverage summaries
* Maintaining the media contact database
* Weekly blog posts
* Social media outreach
* Press room maintenance
* Assisting with research national print and broadcast media opportunities
* Drafting press materials
* And... much more! Depending on your drive, ambition, and willingness to succeed in the filed of public relations, the sky is the limit.
A minimum commitment of six months is required.
* A graduating senior or recent grad with a major in journalism, PR, Communications or related field.
* Ability to work full time
* A strong desire to work in the field of public relations
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Word
* An excellent writer with extreme attention to detail and grammar
* High internet IQ and research skills
* Knowledge and interest in social media including blogging, Facebook and Twitter
* Self-starter with strong organizational skills
* An understanding of data and a passion for numbers that tell a story
PLEASE SEND RESUME TO: