Public Relations Coordinator, Disney On Ice & Stage, Feld
Entertainment, Inc., Vienna, VA
Description: Assist in the day-to-day operations of the global Disney
On Ice/Disney Live! Public Relations team.
1. Assist in coordinating the overall Public Relations efforts for
2. Assist with the development and maintenance of electronic publicity
3. Develop written materials in support of all Disney On Ice/Disney
4. Coordinate publicity requests from the media for creative team
5. Plan and coordinate media training sessions for Disney On Ice/Disney
Live! performers and staff.
6. Serve as corporate liaison to touring units of Disney On Ice and/or
7. Support Corporate Communications team in execution of special PR
8. Assist as needed with all facets of show launches for Disney On Ice
and Disney Live!.
1. College degree required
2. Experience in public relations through coursework and internships
3. Strong written and oral communication skills
4. Extremely strong interpersonal skills. Must be highly organized,
team oriented and highly flexible and resourceful.
5. Ability to interface with multiple levels within and outside Feld
6. Ability to manage heavy workload and multiple projects simultaneously
7. Ability to adapt within a changing organization
8. Experience with online media and web-based PR tools a plus
9. Willingness to travel (approximately 25% of the time)
Reports to: Senior Public Relations Manager, Ice & Stage
Please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Inquiries without salary requirements will not be considered.