MARKETING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS ASSISTANT - Spanish Fluency Required
** Note that our office location in Springfield, NJ is not
accessible by mass transit. A car is required for your daily
commute to the office.
** Spanish fluency is required
The Dior Marketing and Public Relations Assistant is
responsible for supporting and facilitating the brand’s
communication efforts. Brand communication vehicles include
press kits, editorial Marketing/PR, trade shows, retail and
press events. The successful candidate will be a marketing
career-oriented professional. Detail orientation with a
demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize is required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Assists with the preparation and execution of consumer, trade
and press events on a per-project basis: negotiates
contracts with vendors, caterers, photographers, etc.
• Assists with coordination of all trade show details
including booth set up, furniture, catering, product
• Manages retailer incentive programs including implementation,
record keeping and fulfillment.
• Works with Dior Sales Managers and retail accounts to
coordinate, fulfill and organize records for account display
needs, including case and window displays, duratrans,
posters, banners etc. Maintains inventory and updates
manager on stock levels
• Processes all POS orders received from the sales force and
• Coordinates custom display and shop-in shop concept for
retail account. Works with stores and sales managers to
determine display needs and requirements. Works with
display vendor to create displays from start to finish
• Works with printing vendors to coordinate production of
collateral material including training manuals, invitations,
mailers, price list, etc.
• Coordinates and distributes look book, invitation and other
• Traffics and monitors Dior participation in retailer
catalogs – sends images, copy, fact checks, etc.
• Oversees retailer implementation of website guidelines
• Creates product of brand presentations for prospective or
• Performs light administrative work as needed
Public Relations -
• Participates in PR activities related to press relations
including updating media lists and conducting mailings.
• Coordinates product loan outs and manages PR product
inventory and return: consignment letters, shipment to
editors, enters consignments into SAP, tracks returns, etc.
• Maintains image library and distributes to press, sales
• Monitors press coverage including collecting and organizing
press clips, maintaining press and editorial records.
• Assists in coordination and implementation of training
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Fluency in Spanish required, French language skills a plus
• 1-2 years experience in a similar role within a marketing
• Demonstrable experience managing projects and communicating
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop
• Ability to work under rigid timelines
• Willingness to travel to New York City-based retailers as
well as willingness to travel out-of-state
• Ability to multitask and show flexibility due to change in
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• College degree required. Major in Marketing or Communications
• At least 1-2 years of previous marketing work of internship