SUPERVISOR - EVENTS & PROMOTIONS
Giorgio Armani Corp. U.S.
New York, NY
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 4,600 direct employees and 13 factories. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewellery, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Armani, AJ ! Armani Jeans, A/X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani Casa.
Giorgio Armani Corp. U.S., a subsidiary for the Armani Group, is currently offering an opportunity for a Supervisor, Events & Promotions based in New York City. This position will be responsible to supervise, in conjunction with the Sr. Director,
and implement directives to support all wholesale marketing activities, specifically event planning, direct mail, co-op advertising and on-line businesses. The ideal candidate will be analytical, detail-oriented, have excellent written/verbal
communication, be motivated and able to multitask, have extensive working knowledge of all Microsoft programs/applications and have at least 2-4 years' experience
working in wholesale and/or marketing environment.
Qualifications include, but not limited to:
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to multitask handling changing priorities and set appropriate deadlines.
• Be motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and flexible
• Be adaptable to working with multiple personalities and with all levels of management within an organization
• Exceptional knowledge and experience working with MS Excel,MS Word, PowerPoint and other MS applications
• College degree preferred
• Previous experience in the retail industry is preferred.
Send your resume to:
SALARY HISTORY AND REQUIREMENTS MUST BE INCLUDED WITH RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION.