PUBLICITY ASSISTANT - Brand Image
Web Site: http://www.armaniexchange.com
New York, NY
A!X Armani Exchange is accessible Armani, inspired by street-chic culture, fashionable dance music and everything that signifies freedom and personal style. Armani Exchange is the youthful label created by Italian designer and entrepreneur
REPORTS TO: Senior Vice President, Brand Director
The publicity department is responsible for creating, projecting and reinforcing the brand image of A!X Armani Exchange. The publicity assistant is expected to assist and
support the department with various aspects of the public relations process. This includes marketing research, trend research, celebrity relations, music trends, community relations, internal and external communications and promotional
events and other related projects.
* Assist and support the department with publicity research and planning - includes: celebrity, events, trends, music, and other lifestyle brand related programs.
* Maintain and manage Senior Vice Presidents' demanding work schedule.
* Organize the flow of press samples for both showroom and advertising samples.
* Maintain department media and lifestyle contact list on a monthly basis.
* Assist with the creation and distribution of weekly department updates, monthly press reports, and seasonal press kits.
* Provide general office and administrative support for Senior Vice Presidents and Public Relations department.
* Maintain budget and mange bills for Publicity department. Organize and process Senior Vice Presidents' expense reports.
* Assist with weekly 'brand news' communication to all international partners.
* Assist with photoshoots, fashion shows, and celebrity events.
* Assist with all social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and the brands blog 'Styletraxx'.
* Book and schedule all department travel itineraries, make all necessary travel. arrangements, and organize travel folders for each project.
* Coordinate and traffic all creative requests; ensure proper and timely communication of current product offerings and promotions; timely distribution of new publicity images; monitor all online blogs to ensure that the expression of
the brand is consistent with corporate standards.
* Bachelors degree in a related field e.g. Communications or Marketing;
* 0-2 Years experience in a related field.
* Strong communication (verbal and written) skills
* Strong analytical and computer skills
* Strong organization skills with an eye for detail
* Team-player attitude with strong interpersonal skills
We offer an exciting work environment with generous benefits and product discounts.