Monday, June 7, 2010

Paid Fashion Internship (NYC)

Hello! I'm hoping you can help me! I am looking to hire a SUPERSTAR intern (about 25 hrs/week) and would love some recommendations. This person will be assisting us in the PR department and working on all three of our brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We are looking for someone who is passionate about fashion and is eager to get some priceless, hands on experience. Ideally I would like someone with some prior work experience in fashion editorial or PR who understands the pace and work load of our world and is extremely professional! Please feel free to send me resumes or contact info! Your input is DEEPLY appreciated! Thanks! Melanie and Dayna

Melanie Cohen-Nathan Public Relations Manager
Chico's, White House|Black Market, Soma Intimates
158 W. 27th Street, 6 fl. NY, NY 10001
P. 212.524.6323
F. 212.524.6315

No comments:

Post a Comment