The Brooklyn Brewery is looking for a motivated, tech-savvy and detail-oriented person to fill a new position in the growing Marketing & Communications department. The right candidate will have excellent communication, web, and organizational skills. He or she will have an appreciation for craft beer and slow food, as well as a passion to learn more. This person should be very interested in culture in general -- food, music and the arts in particular -- and should have a strong handle on web trends & social media. The job requires flexibility and multi-tasking, and includes attending after-hours events. The position reports to the Marketing Manager but will interface with all parts of the company. The Communications Coordinator will also work closely with the Brewmaster, ensuring that his emails are answered and schedule is organized.
Specific tasks include:
- Handle all donations requests and manage the donations budget
- Utilize Mas90 accounting software to log donations
- Use Microsoft Office for a variety of tasks
- Respond to or forward all emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Filter the Brewmaster's emails, responding where appropriate and forwarding certain messages for the Brewmaster's or other colleagues' attention.
- Assist in managing the Brewmaster's schedule
- Engage with Brooklyn Brewery social networks and help the Marketing Manager fully develop Brooklyn Brewery's on-line presence
Brooklyn Brewery is looking for someone with 1-2 years of office experience. Starting salary is $40,000/year + health/dental insurance and a 401k plan. This position is in Brooklyn, New York and begins on April 12th, 2010.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "Communications Coordinator" in the subject field.
Please, no phone calls regarding this job.