Matter Communications, Inc.
Matter Communications, Inc. (matternow.com) is seeking a talented Public Relations Account Coordinator for our Newburyport, MA office. Account Coordinators work as part of an account team servicing both privately-held and publicly-traded clients. Experience with technology or consumer electronics clients is a plus.
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities, formalized training and development, mentoring in a small, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Matter’s benefits include health and dental insurance, vision discount program, short-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan and match, employee referral program, generous Paid Time Off (PTO), summer hours, and casual business environment.
• Media relations (trade, consumer and business media)
• Media research (editorial calendars, speaking opportunities, media/analyst list development and qualifying, etc.)
• Industry analyst relations
• Writing (press materials, bylined articles, and pitches)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant business experience
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Willingness to work in a fast-moving, dynamic, and team-oriented environment
• Ability to work with multiple clients simultaneously
• Fast learner with an inquisitive mind and eye for detail
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, with “PR Account Coordinator” as the subject line of your email.