Unisys is seeking a Public Relations Associate (Job ID:262639)
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a
portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical
problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their
operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data
centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and
modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and
solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing
services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure
services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology. With
approximately 22,500 employees, Unisys serves commercial organizations
and government agencies throughout the world.
Summary/Purpose: Assists with one or more of the following functional
areas: external communications, public/media relations, analyst
- Assists in drafting press releases and other communications including
media talking points, bylined articles, blog posts, media pitches,
newsletters, presentations, and briefing materials.
- Assists with daily corporate social media publishing activities,
particularly involving Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Assists with organizational tasks and processes including handling
wire distributions, maintaining media lists, gathering and publishing
monthly PR metrics, updating SharePoint team rooms, and handling
invoices and budgetary items.
- Acts as a contributing member to the global Unisys communications
- Consistently meets aggressive deadlines.
- A college degree in communications, journalism, marketing or business
- 1+ years of related communications or corporate/ agency public
- Strong written communication and organizational skills, with ability
to communicate complex subject matters in plain, easy-to-understand
- Familiarity and facility with social media.
- Ability to work in a fast paced global team environment.
- Internal Stakeholder Satisfaction - quality and accuracy of work
- Adherence to standard communications methodology, processes and
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health
insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an
immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To
learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Contact: Please apply online at