TITLE: Sponsorship Intern
DEPARTMENT: Partnership Strategy & Service
Assist in the overall team operation of the Sponsorship development, activation and fulfillment for various clients partnering with Madison Square Garden.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Collaborate with Managers, Partnership Strategy & Service to fulfill all assets included in existing and new sponsorships.
2. Assist in the execution of partner programs through interaction with Knicks/Rangers/Liberty staff, Ad Sales, sponsors, etc during events.
3. Assist on-site at all team home games & events.
4. Coordinate setup of promotions for all game nights & special events
5. Perform various administrative tasks including phone coverage, Fed Ex packing, faxing, etc.
6. Help track sponsor revenue, expenses and contracts using MS Excel.
7. Participates in special projects & performs other duties as assigned.
Assist with behind-the-scenes sponsorship/partnership and promotional activities are executed properly, while also playing an integral role in customer satisfaction.
1. Student must be eligible to receive academic credit for participation in the internship program.
2. Available five days a week plus game nights/weekends.
3. Strong interest in Sponsorships, Marketing and client services activities.
Supervised by: Manager Partnership Strategy & Service