Job Opening: Atlanta Press Club Assistant Director
The Atlanta Press Club is looking for a well-organized, people-person with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Oversee day-to-day office administration
• Manage member database
• Assist in planning events
• Oversee volunteer-based committees
• Supervise interns
• Must be able to attend periodic evening, breakfast and weekend events
• Must be interested in working for a non-profit
• Should have a bachelor’s degree and strong computer skills
Salary range $32,000 - $35,000.
Email resume and writing samples to email@example.com or
Atlanta Press Club
191 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30303
No phone calls please.