Social Media/Communications Intern, Philadelphia Parks &
Recreation, Philadelphia, PA
Philadelphia Parks & Recreation is currently offering a fall 2011
internship opportunity to a junior or senior college student who can
commit between 10-14 hours per week to the position. Those majoring in
Communications, English, Political Science, New Media, Journalism and
related studies are encouraged to apply.
- Writing and editing Parks & Recreation newsletter
- Conducting interviews
- Drafting short, engaging articles on a variety of topics
- Overseeing (and responding to) Facebook & Twitter pages
- Researching emerging technology and websites
- Drafting media advisories and press releases
- Collecting and organizing media clips (electronic, print,
You will have an opportunity to attend various media events, witness
the daily operation of City government and learn about the important
engagement between the City and its stakeholders.
- Candidate must be a multi-tasker who can think independently,
creatively and quickly.
- Candidate must have excellent writing and computer skills (Microsoft
Word, Excel). Knowledge of Lotus notes is preferred but not required
- Candidate must have excellent customer service and phone skills, a
professional demeanor and a good sense of humor.
Contact: To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to: Alain
Joinville at Alain.Joinville@Phila.gov
60.) Junior Marketing Associate, Cedar Cliff Marketing, PR &
Advertising: Medford, NJ
Cedar Cliff Marketing is seeking a Junior Marketing Associate: PR &
Advertising for their brand new office expansion.
Cedar Cliff Marketing is a progressive marketing firm that provides
exceptional recognition for our clients services. The ability to provide
quantitative results to our clients has been spread by word of mouth and
we are expanding multiple divisions to accommodate the influx of
business. We represent clients ranging from sports teams to high end
restaurants in the South Jersey region.
What we offer:
- Flexible Hours
- Significant Income Potential
- Opportunity for ADVANCEMENT
- Ongoing Development and Hands on Training
- Sense of STABILITY through the struggling economy
- GROWTH IS THE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS~
We are currently focusing on expanding multiple departments of our
firm. Most notably our Advertising Industry. We are looking for people
that can learn the following: Marketing, Sales, Team Management,
Customer Relations, Business Development and Advertising.
We are currently looking to hire 7 positions on our team immediately.
Please apply if you are able to START IMMEDIATELY and you are:
- Able to complete tasks by deadline
- Reliable & Responsible
- Hardworking & Dedicated
- Enjoy working with people & thrive with competition
- Excellent Communicator
- Have reliable transportation
Contact: Please submit your resume at
for review by a member of our management team. ***All qualified
candidates will be contacted by a member of our team.