Boutique PR firm located in Midtown (Bryant Park) is seeking hardworking, dedicated interns for Fall 2011 (hiring immediately). Interns must have a strong interest in the public relations field (no prior experience is necessary) and must be available to work 2-3 days per week. This is a great hands on opportunity for interns to learn about all aspects of public relations and marketing
Main duties will include:
• Answering the phone/general office administration
• Drafting press releases and pitches
• Updating existing and creating new media lists
• Preparing press kits
• Creating and organizing press clips
• Assist in brainstorming and execution of pr and marketing campaigns
• Managing social media sites (write blog posts, Twitter and Facebook)
• Positive attitude
• Good sense of humor
• Attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
Experience in Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
If interested, PASTE your resume and pitch letter (no cover letter, just pitch me!) in the body of the email. NO attachments will be accepted.
This is an unpaid internship, school credit is available.