Now and Zen Group is a boutique consumer public relations agency specializing in fashion and lifestyle brands. We are looking for dedicated, hard-working, fast-learning interns to support account managers with all aspects of our pr initiatives, assist with day-to-day maintenance of client accounts, and perform administrative duties as needed. The intern will also be requested to assist with preparation and execution of events.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization, attention to detail and dedication to quality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook/Entourage) as well as office equipment (printers, faxes, phones, etc.)
- Familiarity with both Mac and PC operating systems
- Ability to perform research
- Capacity to work both independently and in a team setting
- Ability to take direction and communicate effectively with supervisors
Immediate start date desired
Minimum time commitment: 3 months
Must be available 12-20 hours per week
Previous experience preferred but not required
Please send a copy of your resume and a cover letter expressing your interest in the internship position to the above email address.