Community Relations: Community Relations
PAID, SEASON LONG, SEASONAL ASSISTANT POSITIONS: - Atlanta Falcons (Flowery Branch, GA)
The following seasonal position is designed to provide hard-working, dedicated candidates with an opportunity to experience the professionalism of an NFL team. We aim to provide hard-working, dedicated candidates with an opportunity to experience the professionalism of an NFL team. You are certain to gain valuable knowledge and experience which will enhance your future career endeavors. Rate of pay of $7.25/hour and up to 40 hours per week. No housing is provided.
Community Relations Intern
• Assist with the coordination of weekly community events and visits
• Assist with community activation/initiatives on game-day
• Assist with management of player outreach requests
• Coordinate and assist with execution of youth football events and camps
• Respond to general community relations inquires
• Support the Director of the department on additional special projects
• Currently pursuing or completion of a Bachelor's degree
• Prior internships or volunteer experience with non-profit organizations or community programs
• Prior experience in events and or community initiatives
Location: Atlanta Falcons Headquarters in Flowery Branch, GA and Georgia Dome, Atlanta GA
All applications must go through the online process @ atlantafalcons.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/jobs/default.cfm. Do not email resumes directly.
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. How will this internship fit into your short and long term career goals?
2. What accomplishment are you most proud of as it relates to community event/activities or volunteerism?
3. Describe a time when you were praised for your organizational skills and attention to detail.
Closing Date: 2011-04-15