Marketing & Communications Manager
MacKenzie Art Gallery
Regina, Saskatchewan, S4S 6X6, Canada
Who We Are
The MacKenzie Art Gallery is a not-for-profit, dynamic community resource with outstanding exhibitions and compelling programs. At the MacKenzie Art Gallery we passionately believe that art matters. Through our many exhibitions and programs, we invite everyone to get connected and, above all, enjoy!
Creative. You will work closely with our creative and dedicated staff of professionals and we want you to fit in. You will oversee all of the communications activities of the Gallery.
Innovative. You have the ability to keep your eye on the big picture while monitoring all communications going out the door. You are able to develop, implement and administer Gallery communication services including marketing and promotional activities, media relations and print production. You must enjoy and have experience with developing and maintaining marketing and promotional activities through the website and web 2.0 initiatives.
Strategic. You have the ability to develop and monitor multi-year communication strategies and goals. You have the desire and ability to create opportunities to raise awareness of the MacKenzie. You are able to present information in a clear, understandable and grammatically correct manner.
Client focused. You are comfortable talking and working with media partners, colleagues in the tourism industry and other arts and culture organizations.
Organized. You are skillful with planning, monitoring, maintaining and evaluating your work.
Enthusiastic. You seek an inspiring organization and work environment.
What You’ll Be Responsible For
· developing, implementing, administering, coordinating, distributing, and evaluating all communications services for the Gallery;
· leading the creation of a new website and mobile application for the Gallery which will engage audience in new and meaningful ways, becoming a place for people to experience and share Canadian Culture. As the Project Manager you will oversee all aspects of the project including research, strategy development, design, development, launch and assessment/maintenance;
· implementing current long-term strategic communications plans and creating new communications plans for the future in relation to Gallery initiatives and priorities;
· securing, developing and maintaining partnerships with media, tourism, and arts and culture organizations;
· developing, maintaining and monitoring advocacy initiatives for the Gallery.
Full details at www.mackenzieartgallery.ca
You have at least two years of direct experience in a communications position along with a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a related field;
You have the need to thrive in a fast-paced environment, where independent action and a high degree of initiative is necessary;
You have a positive, team-player attitude, as well as a sense of humour;
You are flexible and are fluid with change. You have the unique ability to anticipate needs, and know when to act on them;
You take pride in your work;
You are computer literate – Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suites, Social Media;
You have demonstrated writing and editing skills, design and layout skills, organizational and project management skills;
You have experience working with the public and communications partners.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Email Address: email@example.com