Advertising Internship (online art company)
(New York City NY)
The leading international online fine art and design company is seeking an intern to assist the Business Development team in all related areas of online luxury advertising sales.
This internship is part-time with flexible hours Mon. - Fri and begins ASAP.
In exchange for a commitment of 10-20 hours (3-4 days)a week, you will gain hands-on sales, advertising and marketing experience at a successful internet company. School credit may be granted if applicable.
You will receive a $20 a day stipend with strong potential to grow into a full-time position.
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations for proposals and presentations to clients
- Research online advertising contacts and the latest business news about target companies in the luxury sector
- Assist with preparation for client meetings
- Maintain and update client contact database and account files
- Prepare and submit business expense reports
- Resourceful and creative researcher who is comfortable using online and print media
- Strong writing and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills with people in a professional, respectable manner, on the phone and in person
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with a solid work ethic
- Ability to independently problem solve and work efficiently and responsibly
- Proficient with Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Bright, positive attitude and professional demeanor
- An interest in the contemporary art market and luxury brands.
Please send a cover letter, your resume, and a 2-3 page sample that demonstrates any skills that would relate to marketing (e.g. from any writing-related courses, work experience, individual presentations you have done before--anything you think demonstrates your future marketing skills)
Please reply to: jkrantz@artnet. com
No phone calls please.