Undergraduate seniors, graduate students and recent graduates are eligible to apply.
Fellows will be engaged in media and public relations. As a fellow, you will work closely with the Caraway team to develop and execute projects to meet clients’ communications needs while broadening your professional experiences and sharpening your communications skills.
Fellowships last for one year and carry a modest stipend.
Position entails, and is not limited to, the following:
• Monitors and analyzes media coverage for clients and prepares reports
• Evaluates and analyzes information and data, including development of succinct, accurate summaries and analyses of research
• Conducting media outreach to print, radio and online outlets
• Developing media lists and other reports using media software
• Developing storylines and other tactical program elements that further clients’ objectives
• Drafting news releases, pitch letters, case histories, by-liners, op-eds, and other media tools
• Contributing to group meetings, brainstorming, developing and researching client programs
• Demonstrating knowledge and understanding of company vision, values and structure, including the full range of company products, services and capabilities
Qualified applicants should have:
• Interest in and familiarity with media relations and public relations
• Self-motivation and ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Social media skills
Applications should include the following:
• Cover letter
• Writing sample
About The Caraway Group, Inc
Caraway is a Washington, DC-based strategic communications agency specializing in public relations, public affairs, and multicultural strategies. For two decades, it has offered Fortune 500 companies, nonprofit organizations, and government agencies strategic counsel and services renowned for vision, creativity, and precise implementation.
Email completed application to: careers (at) thecarawaygroup (dot/period) com.
Applications that do not include all requested items will not be considered.