Public Relations Specialist - Passion Parties, Inc., a direct sales marketing company, has an immediate opening for Public Relations Specialist.
The candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 5 years experience dealing with all forms of media, excellent communication skills, flexibility, and the ability to work as a team-player.
Candidate must be self-motivated and goal-orientated. Must have experience in media coaching. Must have experience in Media Map, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Media Outreach• Campaign Development – Develop PR Strategy Plans
• Campaign/ Press Release Execution
• Develop press releases, media advisories, and pitch letters for journalists
• Track national media outlets and news for potential submission opportunities
• Research and build media matrix including contact information of reporters for outreach
• Schedule interview logistics for Passion Parties President, Communications Department and Independent Sales Representatives.
• Obtain interview focus, duration, and format
• Develop Talking Points for interviews
• Develop Briefing Pages that include background on reporter and media outlet
• Research the legitimacy of media opportunity and make recommendations re: interview participation
• Identify and media coach Independent Sales Representatives Miscellaneous Support
• Develop PR interface with Independent Sales Representatives
• Provide PR status reports• Develop and maintain database of Independent Sales Representatives interested in participating in press interviews
• Upon request, write PR News Column articles
• Develop announcements to the Independent Sales Representatives on behalf of President
• Oversee processing of invoices related to PRWe offer competitive wages, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), short & long term disability, life insurance, supplemental insurance plans, legal services, three weeks of paid personal time and holidays.
E-mail your resume to Marjory (at) passionparties (dot) com.
Please attach salary history and requirements.