Atlanta Coalition of Performing Arts seeks one to two interns for 2009-2010. This position is unpaid, but ACPA is willing to work with college students who need practicum or intern credits. Position starts in early November.
* Provide office coverage during office hours.
* Work on ACPA web site updates and revisions.
* Help to plan and organize Unified Audition (citywide auditions for members) for ACPA.
* Reply to e-mail requests from the public and membership
* Assist with other office responsibilities as needed.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks; self-motivation and the ability to work independently and proactively on projects; previous experience with community service, service-learning, and/or some familiarity with greater Atlanta's Performing arts scene is helpful.
* Strong computer skills, including Word and Excel.
* Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
* Reliability and a strong commitment to ACPA mission.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Research skills.
* Ability to prioritize and juggle several projects simultaneously.
Please e-mail letter of interest to Jessyca (at) AtlantaPerforms (dot) com. Include "Internship" in the email subject.